Recipe by Tina Redder
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup coconut water, depending on the thickness you desire
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup mango, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tsp barley grass powder,
- (optional) 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- First blend the spinach, the orange, the water and the chia seeds until smooth.
- Add in the remaining fruit and blend until thick and creamy.
- Frozen fruits make the smoothie thicker.
Coconut water is great to replenish electrolytes after a workout, the chia seeds add omega 3’s to this delicious smoothie.
How was your experience?