Ginger Butternut Squash Soup
This is a great soup that my whole family loves!
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 table minced ginger
- 6 cups of frozen cubed butternut squash (3 small squashes)
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk or any plant milk
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1 can pinto beans
In a pan or in the instant pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger with a bit of water to avoid them from sticking. After the onions turn translucent, add the rest of the ingredients. Set the instant pot for 10 minutes or if cooking on a stovetop, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover. Cook on low for 20 minutes.
Makes 6-8 servings
This recipe is part of my 21-day F.A.S.T. program! If you would like to know more about it, please click the button below!